Monday, December 20, 2010

Homemade Pizza Dinner-yes!

Nothing beats a quick and delicious meal after a hard days work. I admit, I cheat on the dough and use pre-made from the grocer. I've made my own dough before, but that is definitely a weekend meal. What is better than cheesy pizza with a crunch fresh salad? Get creative. Try it out.



Recipe:
Dough
1 Tomato
Fresh Basil (I used my own homegrown)
Olive Oil
Smoked Mozzarella
Goat Cheese
Parmigiano
Salt
Red Pepper Flakes

Roll out the dough into the shape you desire (I do a circle-classic). Slather with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with salt and Parmigiano. Layer with Tomato slices and Smoked Mozzarella slices. Sprinkle with a little more Olive Oil. Then bake until bubbly. Right after you take out of the oven, cover with Basil, Red Pepper Flakes and Goat Cheese. Enjoy :)

1 comment: